BARANGAY OPERATIONS SUPERVISORY TEAM (BOST)
Provide technical and oversight assistance to the Local Chief Executive in the exercise of his supervisory function over the barangays and to serve as the coordinating body of the local government with the Liga ng mga Barangay and the Sangguniang Kabataan primarily in the areas of budgeting, planning and operations.
The BOST envisions the Municipality of Tapaz with progressive barangays manned by capacitated barangay officials who practice good governance and administration.
To act as the partner of barangays in their pursuit of developments by practicing good governance and administration.
- To promote and pursue barangays’ close adherence to fundamental laws, government rules and policies.
- To institute innovative management techniques that will guide the barangays in their efficient and effective utilization of their resources.
- To facilitate the preparation, submission and retention of barangays’ financial and management data.
- To introduce new technology which will modernize work processes in the barangays.
- Capacity Development Program
- Compliance and Conformance Program
- Technological Advancement Program
- Resource Management Program
- In-house Training and Seminar Services
- Coaching and Mentoring sessions
- Close monitoring and supervision of barangay management and financial affairs
- Barangay financial report preparation services
- Barangay operations and facilities validation and evaluation services
- Technical assistance to LIGA ng mga Barangay and Sangguniang Kabataan
- Research and development assistance services
- Barangay legislation assistance services
- Financial record data-banking and safekeeping services
- Linkage and outsourcing services
CONTACT PERSON / NUMBER
Mr. Aldrin C. Falco, CPA