MUNICIPAL TREASURY PROFILE OF TAPAZ CAPIZ
TREASURE ISLAND FOR MUNICIPAL DEVELOPMENT
- Collection of Local Revenues
- Collection of Real Property Tax.
- Custody and requisition of Accountable Forms.
- Advice the mayor, the Sanguniang Bayan and the other local government and national officials concerned regarding disposition of local government funds.
- Take custody of and exercise proper management of the fund of the local government units concerned.
- Take charge of the disbursement of all local government Funds and such other Funds the custody of which may be entrusted to him by laws.
- Certify as to availability of funds.
- Check and cash disbursement
- Inspect private, commercial and industrial establishment within the jurisdiction of Local Government unit
- Examine the books of account and pertinent records of businessmen.
- Certify Real Property Tax Delinquencies.
- Maintain and update the tax information system of Local Government Unit
- Prepare and submit reports.
- Custodian of Ballot Boxes and Election paraphernalia’s.
- Member of Local School Board, Local Finance Committee, Appraisal Committee and Municipal board of canvassers during Local and National Election.
As finance machinery of the local government, we envision to be responsive to the financial requirements of various Local Government Unit programs/projects, collect taxes, fees and charges equitably and provide quality service to the citizens.
Generate revenues thru efficient collection of taxes, fees and charges in accordance with existing laws and ordinances, take custody and exercise proper management of the finances of the municipality in order to sustain and maintain financial needs as well as its development.
- Computerization of Bus. Tax, Other local Taxes, Fees and Charges and Economic Enterprise which interlink with Budget, Accounting and Mayors Office.
- Computerization of disbursement which interlink with accounting, budget and mayor’s office.
- Taxpayer’s awareness through massive tax campaign.
- Collection of Real Property Tax, Business Tax, Other Local Taxes, Fees and Charges and Economic Enterprise.
- Ascertain the accuracy of declared income during renewal of business permits against actual income through Presumptive Income Level (PIL) and examination of books of accounts of businessmen.
- Availability of Funds for Local Government Unit financial obligations.
- Mandatory reports prepared and submitted.
- Prompt response on all clients’ transactions.
- Certify as to availability of Funds.
- Check and cash Disbursement.
- Collect RPT, Business & other local taxes, Fees and Charges and receipt from Economic Enterprise.
- Update RPTAR’s and send out Notice of Delinquencies and tax bills.
- Certify Real Property Tax delinquencies.
- Examine the books of accounts and pertinent records of businessmen
- Inspect business establishment within local Government Unit jurisdiction.
- Registration and branding of Large Cattle.
- Issuance of RPT certifications.
- Custodian and requisition of accountable Forms.
- Custodian of ballots boxes and election paraphernalia.
- Technical assistance and advisory to Brgy. Treasurers.
- Local Revenue Generations & Revenue Mobilization programs.
- Massive tax campaign programs.
- Financial Accountability and Discipline Programs.
- Capability Building Programs.
- Internal Administration Programs.
“PLEASE PAY YOUR TAXES PROMPTLY”
ROSIE C. CORROS
Contact #: 09178719002